- Standard wireless network connection – 2.4GHz wireless transceiver, capable of maintaining a connection at up to 300 feet between units.
- ARM Cortex A5 CPU – speedier processor makes the UbiDuo 3 more responsive and snappy.
- 1Gbit DDR2 RAM – provides more work area for the UbiOS 2 operating software to do its magic.
- 4GB total storage – gives you the ability to retain and store long conversations, as well as more of them.
- 7-inch diagonal color LCD capacitive touch screen – Capacitive touch means the screen is just as responsive as your phone or tablet.
- 8-hour lithium-polymer battery pack – carry on long conversations without worrying about whether your battery might run out of juice in the middle of a sentence.
- 3.5-pound total weight (1.75 lbs per half) – easily take your UbiDuo 3 wherever life takes you.
- USB-C port for charging – standard ports and cables make it less likely that you’ll be left with an empty battery and no way to charge it.
- USB type A port for connecting flash storage – save your conversations on a thumb drive if desired.
- Mini-HDMI port for connecting a TV or projector – great for classes, demonstrations, any situation where you might need to share your conversation with an audience.
- Patented finger loop hinge technology – keeps your UbiDuo 3 halves securely connected or lets you easily pull them apart as needed.
- Anti-theft slots in each half – great for public environments where your communication devices need to be anchored.
- UbiOS 2 – the next generation of the UbiDuo operating system.
- Real-time split screen interface.
- Customizable fonts (12-point to 72-point).
- Customizable text and background colors.
UbiDuo 3 Wireless
Loaded with more modern innovations than its predecessors, the UbiDuo 3 makes it easier than ever for people who are deaf or hard of hearing to participate in a dynamic, fully engaged, face-to-face conversation with the rest of the hearing world.
Be among the first 10 orders for UbiDuo in Australia and Save $400 Now !