Assistive Tech Suppliers – Returns Policy
At Assistive Tech Suppliers, we always want to see that our customers are highly satisfied with what they receive. Hence, if you change your mind about the product purchased, we offer 14-day money back guarantee on most of the low-cost assistive technologies. So, we humbly request to act in total fairness with us being honest about why the product needs to be returned or replaced.
All the returns adhere to the following Terms and Conditions described against each category:
Before returning any Goods, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be requested and issued. Goods will not be accepted, credited or replaced without the RMA number stated on the returned Goods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for RMA. Consumable items are not eligible for credit or return unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing. Unauthorized returns will not be shipped back to sender except at its expense (a handling fee may also apply).
The Customer may return authorised Goods or parts (“items”) using the shipping method of its choice and is responsible for the return shipping charges. The Company recommends that the Customer ensures the return shipment as the Company cannot be responsible for damaged or lost shipments. Used or otherwise altered items not in new condition are not eligible for credit. All returns must be received within 45 days of the original order, or a credit cannot be issued. Only devices that are damaged on arrival and approved warranty replacements are to be returned. You may be requested to send images of fault/damages on arrival. Change of mind is not considered as an authorised return. Upon receipt of your returned items the Company will inspect them, return them to inventory if in new unused condition and issue the Customer with the credit or organise replacement.
Visualert is a complete customised panel built specifically in accordance to the participants needs. Cancellations are to be made within 7 days from the day payment is received by the supplier. Return is not possible once the shipping of the panel is initiated. If an exemption is made depending on the situation of the end user, the delivered panel are to be returned within 3 days from the date of delivery and a stocking fee will be charged. Contact email@example.com for more info on returns and refunds.
Faulty components covered under warranty will be replaced within the warranty period. See below [Format: Product (warranty period)]:
Panel (3 years), Blue Mute Button (3 years), Mute button bracket (3 years), Warning siren (1 year), Glands (3 years), Ducting & din rail (3 years), Building wire (3 years), Power supply (1 year), Terminals & Earth terminals (3 years), 4 pole relay bases (3 years), 4 pole relays (2 year), Fuses (No Warranty), Fuse holders (3 years), PLC (3 years), Isolation relay (2 years), Smoke Detectors (5 years), Doorbell (1 year), Mute Button (1 year), Farfisa intercom (1 year), Vibrator Pad (1 year), LED lights (1 year), Baby monitor (1 year), Motion sensor (1 year), Strobe light (1 year), Duress button (3 years), Remote duress (1 year), Flood lights (1 year).
Please note, the supplier only supplies the parts and replace faulty ones and does not cover the installation fee for the electrician. This must be taken care by the end user.
Other Products in the Catalogue
- A Return Authorisation Form MUST be completed and must be acknowledged and approved by Assistive Tech Suppliers prior to initiating any returns. Please contact us to request a Return Authorisation Form on 0411-860-323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat feature on our website.
- We do not accept change of mind returns. If the product is still unboxed and sealed in its original delivered condition, you are eligible for refund if returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. If you require more than 30 days to return the product, you will be allowed to after receiving a letter in the form of an email or written statement from you stating your request to extend the 30-day period.
- Smoke alarms once taken out of the box cannot be returned under this policy. This is due to safety concerns and nature of the product. They can be returned where a warranty claim exists for a manufacturing defect.
- Receipt or Proof of Purchase is recommended.
- The product must be returned AS NEW in the original packaging with all the contents included.
- A 5% restocking fee will apply to all returns
- Any damage to the product, accessories or packaging, or any missing items, will reduce your refund, including damage during transit. You must ensure products being returned are appropriately packed to avoid damage.
- You must pay all return shipping and any shipping costs involved.
- If you provide Assistive Tech Suppliers with a wrong address and if your item is returned back to us then you are liable for the costs associated with re-posting the item back to you. If you do not consent to this charge, this transaction will be then considered as “change-of-mind” transaction and respective fees will be charged.
- All warranty replacements and repairs vary depending on the product you purchased. All the products have minimum 12 month warranty. Please enquire with us first about the product to find out the eligibility to replace or repair.
- If no fault can be found under the manufacturers warranty for the product returned, a standard charge of $46.00 is applied plus any shipping cost paid for by Assistive Tech Suppliers will be deducted from the refund.
- We do not take any responsibility in any third party products ordered through our Ordering Service. This has to be dealt directly with the company who supplied the product to you directly.
- We ask that you explain the reason of return in the return authorisation form with complete honesty. This will help us improve our services and provide more satisfaction in our processes in the future.
Owned by Got-To-Give Charitable Trust, we are a company inclined to help the community within Australia and outside Australia. We are always standing for the people and hence will never take advantage of our customers. We want to work with you in providing the best support we can in the right manner.
Returns must be posted to:
Assistive Tech Suppliers Returns
Unit 67/24 Bonogin Road
Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
All Goods carry a warranty period for their components, parts or software and the warranty claims are conducted according to the company’s policy of the respective product. Damage caused by misuse or abuse, electrical damage due to power fluctuations such as surges or spikes, incompatible consumables, or software, are not covered under warranty. Consumables or Faults due incorrect operation of any Goods according to the manufacturers’ recommendations are not covered under warranty. Proof of purchase is to be supplied with all warranty claims.