COVID-19: Information Centre
OUR COVID-19 updates & information
In this info we explain how we take measures to keep our customers and staff safe in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Assistive Tech Suppliers are taking additional measures ensuring every individual to be safe and remain healthy while we provide our services.
What measures we have in place
Assistive Tech Suppliers has taken a range of steps to manage the risks of exposure to COVID-19, and to keep our staff and customers safe.
We have implemented a COVID Safe Plan and measures including.
- Resolving customer queries and technical issues over the phone.
- Good hygiene practices such as regular hand washing, sanitizing, and wearing face masks when working directly with customer face to face.
- We follow strict physical distancing procedures
- We have applied COVID Safe practices by communicating with customers if the staff is unable to attend the appointment due to being symptomatic and contacting the customer prior to a home visit to ensure nobody in their household has any active symptoms.
- These applied changes can affect installations of your new assistive technology, or any troubleshoot that needs to be conducted at the premise on the devices. We request you to please be patient and thoughtful of these changes for the time being.
What you can do
You are important to us, and we are looking in every direction to assist you with the services we provide.
It is necessary for you to inform us in advance if you or anyone in your household is unwell, or self-isolating because they are at risk of becoming unwell with COVID-19.
Unfortunately, due to strict public health requirements we will be unable to attend your appointment if you or anyone in your household is unwell or in self-isolation. We will of course treat this information in strict confidence and will be happy to provide online services or reschedule your appointment for another time.
If a staff from Assistive Tech Suppliers arrives at an appointment and attendees have COVID-19 like symptoms or physical distancing guidelines are not being followed, they will not be allowed to stay. You will still be charged for this booking.
We advise you to follow the COVID Safe practices to keep your own family and friends healthy and safe.
This includes frequent handwashing, covering your nose and mouth when you need to cough or sneeze with the crook of your arm or clean tissue and observing rules for physical distancing. More information can be found on the Department of Health website:
Regular updates on COVID-19 can be found on our website.
You can find more information in the resources below: